3-Day Self Drive Tours Madeirafrom
Save time and make your trip unforgettable. Welcome to the 3-day Madeira Self Drive Tours Guide – An epic guide making planning a trip to Madeira easy.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Small Group
Hello, I’m Boo
YOUR LOCAL MADEIRA EXPERT
I’m here to suggest you… STOP Googling Madeira and save yourself days of research.
I did the work for you to save you TIME and MONEY.
Every time a friend comes to Madeira, I must list experiences and places to see, what to eat, and which restaurants to visit.
They also want to know the opening hours, so they miss nothing or risk arriving and finding out the doors closed… and an often-asked question is “what’s going on in Madeira”?
That’s how the idea of creating this e-book came about, and I admit I loved writing it. The more I explored and learned about Madeira, the more I fell in love with my island.
I created the Madeira Self-Driving Guide to help you experience the best of the Island.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
WHY BUY THIS E-BOOK?
There are so many options to consider, and this e-book will help you plan your trip from start to finish.
I’ll help you find the best time to travel to Madeira based on your interests, the documentation needed, how to get around and choose your hotel.
You won’t find the route recommendations and tips that I give you anywhere.
Some questions I answer are what to pack (checklists), best weather etc.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
A well-organised e-book:
3-day itinerary: 20 described places and activities in English.
- Where and what to eat (restaurant suggestions)
- Food + drink translated
- Daylight hours to help you plan your journey
- Doing the best things without feeling rushed.
- Listed travel time between views/stops and recommended time spent at each location.
- Driving rules
- Opening hours of tourist attractions, shops, banks, supermarkets, shopping centres
- What to take home (list of souvenirs)
- Transport options: from rental cars to island tours
- Specific airport arrival and departure details
- Tours and activities
- Best hikes, waterfalls, beaches
Interactive Google Map with layers for a 3-Day Itinerary including:
+80 pins with detailed descriptions and tips on:
- Top Attractions
- Hidden Gems (missed by most tourists)
- Restaurants, including those that cater to special diets (gluten-free + vegan + vegetarian)
- Beaches and natural swimming pools
- Hikes through levadas and trails
- Theme Park
- Picnic zones
- Opening hours and contacts
- Places to visit with your kids
Access to the Google Events Calendar I created for this e-book to avoid missing anything:
- Public holidays (attractions closed and list of things to do on those days)
- Commemorative dates
- Cultural information
- Local events
- Information on guided tours
- How to enter Madeira?
- Sample itinerary
- What to pack?
Just download it to your phone or tablet and use it on the go!
The 67-page e-book is a digital download. You will receive an email with an electronic file in PDF format (you can save it to your phone, tablet, computer, or print). If you do not receive it, please check your spam folder before emailing us.
The service is available 10 hours a day, 7 days a week, between 09:00 and 19:00, throughout the entire trip period, based on the date of purchase.